28 Jan 2014

Maier's - my tasty neighbor!



Before I moved to Germany I already new this brand - they are pretty famous because of their mustard. I was always bringing it as a souvenir from Germany. Recently I found out that Maier's is my neighbor! The production is in Stuttgart (Remstal) And non of my friends has ever heard of them! How comes? So this post is a tip for them, who leave here and don't know about such a cool product. But of cause you can get this magic mustards, dips and sauces not only in our region, but all over the world... 
Honestly my favorite is not a mustard but a Dip! It's called "Gut Laune Dip" which means "Good Mood Dip". 
And the bruschetta is also wow! Stephan loves it...
Click below for the "recipe".

All you need is a cream or yogurt! Just mix some of the dry-mix in it, leave it for 10 min and it's ready! Enjoy it with bread-sticks or a warm baguette. Perfect appetizer!   




No comments: