13 Dec 2013

Coconut Milk Soup Salmon


it's a pretty simple art of asian style soup. No tips or "family secrets", just an improvisation based on a willing of having something light, healthy and tasty :)

Step-by-step recipe you find below.

Actually there are no rules or list of particular products, it's all "just the way you feel it". Here I list what I used:

Leek - white part
2-3 Sticks of Celery
2-3 Carrots
200 ml Coconut Milk
300-400 ml of Water
Lime Juice - Lime peel you may add as well 
2-3 cm of Ginger
Kaffir Lime or/and Lemongrass 
Curry - I use Carry Kashmir from here.
Salmon (Shrimps gonna taste great as well!)

Oil - Olive, or better coconut
Salt 


First I fry leek with celery and ginger, there I add my loved curry, then lime peel. In 5 minutes or so add the carrots. Watch that the leek is not getting brown. Add all the rest ingredients except the salmon.





Cook everything till the carrots almost done, add the salmon, close the pan and turn off the heat. Serve with fresh coriander or basil or just parsley.

Enjoy it!

No comments: