27 Dec 2010

Sunrise Tomatoes















Very simple, sooo aromatic ..and so useful with everything you cook! Also a very nice "present from my kitchen" ;)

















That's how the final "present" looks. So cozy.... ))
And as we like - extrimly easy to make! Peel tomatoes, get flesh away, mix with olive oil, solt and sugar, put in an oven 110°C for three hours. Would be nice if you put some garlic and rosmarin together with tomatoes..  After it's ready put it in a bottle with olive oil.. and enjoy every time you cook meet or fisch or any sauce..

Guten Appetit!

2 comments:

Mary Bergfeld said...

What a nice recipe. I am new to your blog and have just spent some time browsing through your earlier entries. I really like the food and recipes you feature here. I'll be back often. I hope you are having a great day. Blessings...Mary

Victoria said...

Hello Mary! Nice to meet you here in my blog. You are very welcome.. )) Didn't look through your recipes yet, but the pictures you make - are just great!!!